online mode only.Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015 at 5:00 Pm.
Official Website : www.apspsc.gov.in
Eligibility criteria :
1.Only the employees working in the Respective Departments of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to Apply for the test.Secretariat employees wherever where the rules permit are allowed to appear for any department test in
order get eligibility for appointment by transfer or promotion to other
services on payment of the prescribed fee
2. Other test can be written by any Government servant,whether working
in the same Department or not those who have already passed the test
should not apply again.
Departments and corresponding Test paper codes
- Commercial Taxes Department : 6,7
- Treasuries and Taxes Departments : 31,46,64,79,89,100,114,129
Typist – Cum-Assts working in finance and planning are also eligible to
appear for the treasuries and Accounts Examinations.
The respective Service rules must be referred to by the candidates for
Applicants for deciding the eligibility or otherwise to apply for the Test.
- Sericulture department : 32,47,65,80,90,101,115,130,143
- mines & Geology department : 150 only
- Divisional tests : 30,63,81,113,138
- works Accounts Service : 44,78,99,128
- work shop officers : 14,29
- AP public service commission : 149 only
Submission of online Application ends on : 29/10/2015
Last date for submission the Application from VH (Blind) & OH (limbs) :
Date of the Exams : 26/11/2015 TO 01/12/2015
The Fee payable for each paper Rs 50/-
No Fee is prescribed for test in Gujarathi and Marwari languages
Procedure of Registration fee :
The candidates should pay Rs 50/- towards application fee for each test paper & Examination fee 50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary ,AP
Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through challan in any branch of
State Bank of India(SBI)/AP Online Centre from 25/09/2015 to 26/10/2015.
After submission of the details in the Online form the challan will be
generate in Downloadable .Applicant required to take printout of the challan.
Through challan form candidates are required to pay the amount as Indicated
in the challan in branch of SBI/AP ONLINE Centre.
1.The Applicant should be log on the official website www.apspsc.gov.in
2. click to the link Download generated challan(Deparmental test).
3. Enter the Applicant details Name,Father name,Date of Birth and papers
to be applied.
4. After enter the details the Applicant will get the computer generated
challan form to pay the registration fee at SBI/AP Online Center.
5. Wait for one-day,after obtain the fee paid challan with Journal Number.
6. Applicant should again visit website and enter the Journal Number details
to get the format of Application.The Applicant has to invariably fill all the
in the Application and Click on the Submit Button.
7. In the case of assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same
directly to the commission on or before 09/11/2015.The application ID
Number and enclose copy of the medical certificate along with a